1. Will there be food and drinks at the end?
Yes, we will have food and drinks from a variety of local restaurants for all participants at the end of the race.
2. Where does the race start? Where does it end?
The event will start and end at Burns & McDonnell, 9400 Ward Parkway, Kansas City, MO 64114.
3. Where does the course go?
Both races will be run on Ward Parkway, with the half marathon course going up to and around Loose Park. Course maps can be found on the course page.
4. What if it rains?
We will run in the rain, cold or snow. However, if it is unsafe to run/walk, the race director reserves the right to cancel the race.
5. What if I am unable to attend? Can I get a refund?
There will be no refunds of registration fees for the race for any reason.
6. Do I have to register online? How do I verify my registration?
You can register online by clicking here or download a hard copy of the registration form by clicking here and mailing it, along with a check made payable to KC Running Company, to 411 E. 135th St., Kansas City, MO 64145. You can verify your registration at any time by clicking here.
7. Where and when is packet pickup?
Packet pickup information can be found on the packet pickup page.
8. Where do I park on race day?
There will be parking at a number of locations in the area surrounding the start/finish.
9. What if my name is spelled wrong, my age is wrong, etc.?
Email email@example.com to make the necessary changes to your registration.
10. I registered but can’t participate; can I still pick up my t-shirt?
Yes. Please stop by and pick up your bib and race shirt at packet pickup. Shirts will NOT be mailed.
11. I won’t be able to participate. May I transfer my registration to next year or give it to a friend?
No. We’re sorry, but we do not allow you to transfer your registration to next year or transfer registration to another person. There will be no refunds.
12. I have a friend who would like to volunteer. How can they help?
Please go to the volunteer page for more information on volunteer needs and to sign up.
13. Can a friend or family member pick up my packet?